Monday 4 August 2014

This might be the end of the Rally for me


Monday (04/08)

A lot has happened since we last touched base. Currently I'm in Atyrau Kazakhstan, at the Victoria Palace Hotel.

I had a big fall from the bike about midnight last night, but thankfully another young Rally team, The Dragon Wagon [thanks to Rob S. for finding their team name] found me in the road.
I suffered the usual lacerations to my left leg, but I think my right thumb is broken and I took a big hit to the left kidney - I am now peeing blood.
I called Hugh on the Scamp Rally team and they should be able to reach me late tonight or tomorrow morning.

Stuck in my room as I pass out if I try and stand up - this may be the end of the Rally for me; I'll see how it looks tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are ok Phil and able to continue your adventure. Looking at the blog it may have been the Dragon Wagon team people who helped you.

    ReplyDelete